Live life in style

February 4, 2018

THE LIFE CHANGING SUPERBOWL OUTFIT YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE


SWEATER: H&M  (almost sold out, try here and here too) | PANTS: Jenni Kayne| EARRINGS: Bauble Bar


This year, I have chosen to forgo the big time Superbowl parties in lieu of a cozier and much more casual celebration in the confines of my apartment. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing better than a blowout Superbowl party, but the cold, New York weather has really taken a toll on me this year. Plus, almost everyone I know has some sort of flu-like symptoms, so best to stay away from any possible contagious diseases:). Just because I'll be celebrating at home doesn't mean I can't look the part and keep it just as NYC chic as I would if I was out and about.

You will find me snuggled up on the couch in my cable knit H&M sweater  with these silky Jenni Kayne trousers. I love these pants for their versatile qualities and flowy silhouette. Plus, these trousers are paired with their matching top online, which means I can change out the look for a one-piece ensemble during the warmer months.


Don't even get me started on this super cuddly sweater from H&M. I scored this the first week it arrived on the site and managed to get my hands on the matching jogger pants. This has been a life-changing outfit for these winter months. I've worn this sweater with denim, silk trousers and their matching bottoms numerous times this month.



SWEATER: H&M  (almost sold out, try here and here too) | PANTS: Jenni Kayne| EARRINGS: Bauble Bar








SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the sweater!

    Mariya
    www.brunetteondemand.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so comfy totally love it. Especially for a Super Bowl party at home haha X

    https://ninetieswolfie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and cozy look! Love the cozy sweater, and that polka pants is really pretty!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig