Live life in style

November 1, 2017

WHAT TO WEAR TO MY REHEARSAL DINNER: WEDDING EDITION


In case you didn't know, my wedding is only a few weeks away. Everyone keeps asking how I am feeling, and in all honesty, I feel fairly calm. All the minor details have been squared away and at this point I am waiting for the big day to arrive. I've received a multitude of inquiries in reference to the wedding including accommodations, attractions and attire. In order to answer all these questions, I thought it would be best to include all of these topics within my blog posts leading up to my big day. One of the most popular questions I receive is of course" What do I wear"? What does a guest wear to the rehearsal dinner, wedding, and the morning brunch? So many occasions with so many options, I can understand the challenge in choosing something appropriate to wear. In the next few posts I am breaking doing this telltale question, including all the upcoming occasions for my wedding weekend.

What to Wear: The Rehearsal Dinner

Before the main event, close friends and family will be gathering together downtown for a night of libations and great food at a neighborhood restaurant. This spot holds a special place in both T's and I heart. We told friends and family to come dressed if you were heading to a more formal dinner or casual cocktail event. This roundup includes some of the most appropriate looks.

THE DESK TO DINNER DRESS:
You know one or even multiple gals will be running from work to the rehersal dinner. Being that our wedding is local, I am sure someone will be running behind from their midtown offices. This ivory A-line dress is fancy enough to meet the rest of the bridal party as well as taking uptown meetings during the day.





THE FLORAL FROCK
The choice for your guest who favors feminine dresses over edgy looks, this floral dress is ideal for a guest looking to feel her prettiest. I love the tulle layer and felt the black satin juxtaposed against the light flowers was great to take dancing late into the night after T and I head back home to get rest for the big day. 




THE LBD:
The little black dress never looked so good in a style by Sachin & Babi. A little off-the-shoulder number is perfect for a rehearsal dinner and is sexy enough to turn the heads of the single groomsmen at the table. I loved the lace flounce that finished the style, adding a light feminine feature that works perfectly for the night's festivities. 





SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Amazing dress !! You look stunning !

    Nina
    xox
    www.thecrispylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses and outfits!

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/10/29/new-heels-on-the-block/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the dresses looks so pretty.
    It has different purpose.

    Much Love,
    Zarrah | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tulle on the second dress - unexpected - but I love how it looks!

    Rebecca
    xx
    www.peppermintdolly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! I completely agree with you but all works together!

      Delete
  5. The dress, the environment , everything looks great here! xx

    www.hairwonderfulday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! So sweet of you to say that!

      Delete
  6. Super nice outfit
    http://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/2017/11/velvet-especial.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all 3 outfits, with a little preference for the A line dress, just because, as you said, it looks like something I could wear again, to a lot for different occasions actually!

    http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that too. I personally love the tulle dress, but the first option is certainly for a work to dinner look.

      Delete
  8. Amazing dresses! xx

    https://tiateilli.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig