Live life in style

May 10, 2017

MOTHER'S DAY X THE NY BLONDE



Yes, that is a photo of my sister, myself and my Mom circa 1994 at Passover Seder. A perfect picture to share for this Mother's Day holiday. Mother's Day is quickly approaching, which means some last minute gifts needs to be chosen and bought in time for Sunday's festivities. I don't know about you, but Mother's Day is a BIG event in my family. We always spend the day together, sharing meals and spending time with my Mom back in Philadelphia. This year I purchased my Mother's Day gift several weeks ago, but am usually the one stuck in a pickle, searching for a last minute gift. These are some of my favorite picks for every type of Mom that won't look so last minute...

The Glamour Mom...




The World Traveling Mom...



The Quirky Mom...







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the picture you chose! :)
    I wish I would be able to spend mother's day with my mom this year - but we live in different countries :(
    However, I hope you had fun visiting your Mom in Philly :)
    xo Laura

    www.theseoulitelife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry you won't be able to spend the day with your Mother:( I am sure she knows how much you would want to be with her today. Hope you had a good weekend!
      X
      Samantha

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig