Live life in style

June 4, 2018

What to Wear in Italy: Everything I wore on my Honeymoon



PANTS: J.Crew | TOP: Zara | EARRINGSRebecca De Ravenel | SHOES: Alexandre Birman 

Returning from my two-week whirlwind honeymoon in Italy, I wanted to provide some details about all my looks. This is almost everything I wore on my trip including looks from Tuscany to Positano. A few of the items are from last season or the colorway is now sold out, so I provided additional options or very similar styles. Please let me know if I am missing anything you would like to see among my outfits from the trip!


JEANS: Citizen of Humanity | SHIRT: Men's Club Monaco | SHOES: Bill Blass | LUGGAGE: Amazon | HANDBAG: Eugenia Kim (from LY, but this one is cute too)


SHORTS: Helmut Lang | Sweater Set: Zara LY ( I love these options too!) | HAT: J.Crew | SUNGLASSES: Raybans | SANDALS: Halston Heritage




DRESS: Tory Burch | SNEAKERSAdidas HANDBAGEugenia Kim SUNGLASSESYSL



DRESS: H&M ( this style is pretty too) | SWEATER: Free People (from winter, this is a great summer option) | SHOES: Dolce Vita


DRESSTory Burch SNEAKERS: Adidas HANDBAG: Eugenia Kim | SUNGLASSES: BCBG




SKIRT: Caroline Constas ( sold out, try this very similar style ) | TOP: Express | SHOES: Madewell |  SUNGLASSESYSL



SKIRT: Zimmermann | TOP: Zimmermann (Sold out, try this more affordable option) | HANDBAG: Hat Attack ( sold out, but this is similar)HAT: J.Crew |  SNEAKERSAdidas


PANTS: J.Crew | TOP: Free People | EARRINGS: Lizzie Fortunato | SHOES: Alexandre Birman | SUNGLASSESYSL


BIKINI: Anthropologie (top and bottom ) | SUNGLASSESBCBG


SKIRT: Michael Kors from LY ( LOVE this J.Crew  one!) | SHIRT: Men's Club Monaco | HAT: J.Crew |  HANDBAGHat Attack ( sold out, but this is similar) | SUNGLASSESBCBG


DRESS: Ulla Johnson ( LY, but try this option too) | HAT: J.Crew | SHOESMadewell | HANDBAGEugenia Kim | SUNGLASSESBCBG









SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What a wonderful honeymoon and you looked gorgeous in all your outfits (my favorite is the Tory Arabella dress and the Michael Kors white skirt plus shirt). I didn't comment much on IG because I lost my phone (grrrrr) right when you left and I just got another one a few days ago. If you want to dwelve in South of Italy nostalgia, I recommend watching "Love is all you need" by Susanne Bier, a movie I personally love that perfectly captures the atmosphere of the Amalfi coast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention I go by crazyaboutjcrew on IG

      Delete
    2. Ema thanks so much for your reply! I hope all is well with your phone! I'll have to check out that movie. I am dying to get back ASAP, but it is definitely going to be a while:(

      Delete
  2. Great recap of many beautiful outfits!

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2018/05/31/organic-food/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that yellow dress is everything on you!!

    XO, Jessi
    https://jmalay.com/why-i-stopped-breastfeeding/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looks dear! You look such a darling, especially in the first outfit! So chic with that adorable top! Love that yellow maxi dress with sexy slit on you too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig