Live life in style

May 15, 2018

5 Essential Skin Care Products You Must Have




 I don't write about skincare often, but that is no reflection of my utmost obsession with all things beauty. Since I was 13, I have been lotioning, moisturizing, cleansing twice every day. Keeping my skin hydrated, clear and glowing is an absolute passion that I most likely share with almost every female I meet. The one thing that separates me from others however, is probably the fact I've tried almost everything under the sun. La Mer, La Prairie, Sisley, Clinique - you name it, I've probably tried it. This is my list of the essentials, my must-haves, my everyday necessities that I do not leave my apartment without proper application each morning.

1. Kiehls Hydroplump serum
The holy-grail of my essentials, I've spent years changing up my routine and trying new products, but never deviate from using this serum. It remains part of my regimen no matter what else may change. I wish I could literally douse my entire body with this product. It keeps my skin hydrated for hours and always retains moisture even during the driest of city days.

2. Kiehls Avocado Under-eye treatment
If you notice a pattern of Kiehls products, its because I openly have a love affair with the line. I've tried almost everything they offer. While I don't always like every product, I do love this under-eye treatment. I think of it more as an eye mask, rather than an eye cream. I have yet to find a creamier, more hydrating product on the market.

3. Image Lip Care
 This is my single favorite lip treatment on the market. Once I tried this lip balm, I've been using it ever since. In fact, I've bought three additional tubes to have on hand at all times. It also comes in a tinted pink option that I love. Think of this as faux lip filler, because it hydrates and plumps like nothing I've ever tried before!



4. Kiehls Super Multi-Corrective Moisturizer
Do you see a trend in brand loyalty? I am a HUGE fan of Kiehl's products and cannot begin to express the satisfaction I receive from using their line. I have incredibly dry skin, and nothing has fought my lack of hydration like this cream. I recommend it to everyone I know and have converted even my La Mer loving friends to this more price friendly option.

5. Revisions
If "anti-aging" is in the title, sign me up! Anything that prevents, tightens or contours are all verbs that run high on my "must try" list. Revisions does all this and more which is why I love this dermatologist recommend brand. I love all Revisions products I try, but most of all the Revox line reducing serum ranks high on my list. I have no idea what concoction is mixed together to create this wondrous gel, but whatever it is, it works. I have seen a reduction of fine lines in all areas I apply. A high recommend on my essential must-have list.


DRESSClub Monaco ( last year style, but this is similar, and this too!) |  BOOTS: Stuart Weitzman



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig