Live life in style

June 11, 2018

How to Look Chic for a Summer BBQ


DRESS: Saloni (this more affordable option is cute too!) | SHOES: Alexandre Birman | SUNGLASSES: YSL | EARRINGS: Mignonne Gavigan



There is nothing better than a rooftop barbecue to embrace the summer spirit. This past Friday I hosted a barbecue on my roof to ring in the official start of the summer season. I love hosting dinners, but especially enjoy outdoor dinners while dining under the stars. Instead of wearing basic denim cut-offs and a tee, I chose to wear a beautiful cotton dress by Saloni and a mid-heel by Alexandre Birman. While the outfit may look a bit more formal than your average outdoor barbecue ensemble, I felt I needed to really look the part while enjoying my hosting duties.


Try these other dress styles that I love too:





DRESSSaloni | SHOES: Alexandre Birman | SUNGLASSES: YSL | EARRINGS: Mignonne Gavigan






SHARE:

3 comments

  1. A beautiful and very elegant look and you're so right ... when weather is sunny a bbq is always a great idea!

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2018/06/08/royal-greenhouses/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so gorgeous! So flattering on you lovely

    x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how fun this dress is!!

    XO, Jessi
    https://jmalay.com/first-family-vacay-babys-first-swim-👶🏻💦/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig