Live life in style

April 30, 2018

Where to Go, What to Wear: Don Angie


TUNIC: Hellessy (sold out, but I love this similar look) | JEANS: Citizens of Humanity | HANDBAG: Lidia May | HEELS: Sam Edelman | EARRINGS: Mignonne Gavigan



Congratulations, you scored a reservation to one of the hottest NYC restaurants! Don Angie is the newest Italian hot-spot to hit the New York scene. Getting a res has never been more challenging, but the hype is well worth it. Last week I dined on garlic flatbread, grilled calamari and a lasagna for two that was better than anything grandma could make in her kitchen. Yes, the food is fabulous and the scene is great, but you better come stylishly prepared when dining at Don Angie.



Dining at this downtown restaurant involves lots of people watching, lots of wine and a fabulous look. For my night out I wanted to stick with denim, but elevate the look in this dramatic satin tunic ( last year sadly, but LOVE this royal blue DVF frock)I love the bold, turquoise color and its sumptuous satin fabric paired with my distressed denim jeans. It is of no surprise I love a statement top and I couldn't help but love this Alice Mccall  style too when I was shopping for another possible look! The ruffles and off-the shoulder silhouette are perfect for a dinner date downtown.

Ideally, you'll want to top off the outfit with stunning shoes, like my trusted Sam Edelman heels from forever ago! I also love the idea of wearing a fabulous satin heel or jeweled flat for a night out. I am a big believer that shoes really make an outfit! Try a fun flat or stick to a neutral heel that can be worn for most occasions.


If you happen to grab a reservation at Don Angie, I would love to hear your thoughts! It is one of my new favorite spots and I couldn't rave about it more. Plan to come early, as the lasagna is known to sell out in only a few hours and it is not one to be missed!


TUNICHellessy (sold out, but I love this similar look) | JEANSCitizens of Humanity | HANDBAGLidia May | HEELSSam Edelman | EARRINGSMignonne Gavigan




For more information on Don Angie head to https://www.donangie.com/.





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've never been there but there are so many Italian jewels when it comes to food and restaurants ;) Your outfit is superbly elegant with great colors!

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2018/04/26/chantilly-day-3-paris/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look! So different but classy! Well done..

    x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this look,
    the combination is so elegant and yet classy. THis feminine touh suits you perfectly.
    I adore the silky material Lovely look hun.

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous look on you dear! I absolutely love the silk, looks and feels so luxurious. Like how you styled it with those jeans too, such a perfect contrast to balance the styles.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig