Live life in style

April 24, 2018

What to wear on your next Bumble date


BLOUSE: Hellessy (more affordable style here)  | JEANS: Citizens of Humanity (sold out, similar style here | EARRINGS: Mignonne Gavigan | SHOES: Oscar de la Renta (sold out, but I like these too) | HANDBAG: Furla (similar style here)



Ok, so obviously I have not been going on any Bumble dates ( I'm married FYI), but that doesn't mean I can't give friendly wardrobe advice for the occasion! Lots of my girlfriends spend their time swiping on Bumble, and I can't help but scroll through the app with them:) However, when it comes time to actually go on the date,  I find my friends always in a pickle over their chosen look. Do you look casual and comfortable or more work-wear chic? While it's been a while since my last first date, I think I found the ideal look to make your best first impression.


This Hellessy  blouse is the perfect piece for your first date! I love the casual cutout at the top, and more fashion-forward balloon sleeve. Not to mention this can easily be worn to work with trousers or even to dinner with a gal pal. I know the puffy sleeve may seem too trendy for a first date, but I was never one to shy away from looks I loved and your date should respect your fashion decisions.


You don't need to tell me twice to rock a wide-leg jean. I've loved this silhouette for the past two years and recently picked up a few pairs here and here for the warmer months. I know most girls may want to rock a more fitted look, but I love the comfort of this style. Plus, it still leaves a bit to the imagination.


BLOUSEHellessy (more affordable style here)  | JEANSCitizens of Humanity (sold out, similar style here | EARRINGSMignonne Gavigan SHOES: Oscar de la Renta (sold out, but I like these too) | HANDBAG: Furla (similar style here)





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. this look is super cute!! and that TOP, obsessed! what a pretty outfit x
    have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is fab for a first date! Love it!
    xxoo
    Mary
    www.BelleOnTrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great look mixing chic and cool! The high heels are awesome :)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/chantilly-day-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a statement from your statement blouse! Such a fabulous white piece, and I love that you paired it with casual blue jeans. Such a lovely pair.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig