Live life in style

April 8, 2018

What I'm wearing this month


BLOUSE: Ulla Johnson (almost sold out, I like this style too) | SKIRT: Jourden | SUNGLASSES: Fendi | SHOES: Tabitha Simmons | HANDBAG:  Carolina Santo Domingo



April showers bring May flowers, right?.. Well, I kind of hope not because after this snowy March, I am ready for bright sun and soaring warm temps! Realistically this probably will not happen, but in hopes for some warmth, I'll be wearing pretty pastels, bright florals and lots of yellow! Here are some of my favorite pieces I'll be eyeing for this month.







BLOUSEUlla Johnson (almost sold out, I like this style too) | SKIRTJourden | SUNGLASSESFendi | SHOESTabitha Simmons | HANDBAG:  Carolina Santo Domingo







SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These are gorgeous picks dear. I love pastels, especially that cute satin-twill blazer and cotton wide-leg pants. Edgy pieces, perfect for spring!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig