Live life in style

April 10, 2018

Shopbop Sale Edition: My Top 5 Investment Pieces


DRESS: Sachin & Babi (last year style, I like this style) | SHOES: Bill Blass

I cannot begin to express my excitement over the Shopbop sale. It happens only a few times a year, and when it does, I pounce on the opportunity to shop all my favorites at a discounted price. I already eyed this top by Ulla Johnson, this skirt by Jourden and these sneakers by Golden Goose. I've also been loving these Stuart Weitzman boots I found 70% off and will receive another 20% once I make the purchase...score!

Instead of bombarding this post with hundreds of my favorite items, I wanted to break down the best investment pieces on the site. These are the items that are truly worth the splurge and rarely ever go on sale.

1. Golden Goose Sneakers
There is rarely a time I shop online without checking out the Golden Goose selection on a given website. I love all the fun colors, prints and textures offered throughout the line each season. In fact, I purchased my very first pair from a Shopbop sale a few years back. I've been eyeing these styles for a while:)



2. Statement Handbag
I am so over the basic black handbag I've been toting around all winter. This Spring, I'm buying a fun tote in a fresh color like this one to infuse a pop to my warm weather looks.



3. Fancy Sandals
Every summer I am always on the hunt for a "fancy sandal". This shoe is defined to me as a flat sandal I would wear out at night and also casual enough for the day.  I've struggled finding one every season because I am always too late to the game. This is my round-up of the best "fancy sandal" before they go out of stock.



4. The LWD
How could I ever create a best-of Spring list without mentioning the little white dress? My answer for almost anything surrounding a Spring or Summer soiree is always a great LWD. I love them in eyelet, in lace, in silk and really anything in between. They compliment all skin tones and can be dressed-up or dressed down depending on the occasion. They are the true hero piece of the warm weather months.




5. One Piece Swimsuit
Instead of squeezing into a teeny weeny bikini, I plan on wearing a cute one-piece swimsuit. So many brands these days are creating fabulous one-piece looks that allow for breathing room while sunning on the beach.





DRESS: Sachin & Babi (last year style, I like this style) | SHOESBill Blass





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yellow indeed is the color of this year's spring, and I love it! That vibrant yellow dress looks fabulous on you dear. Love the intricate details and the flowy and carefree look!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with these dresses!

    XO, Jessi
    https://jmalay.com/last-minute-coachella-looks/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig