Live life in style

March 19, 2018

WHAT TO WEAR THIS WEEK: 3/19/18



Shop the Look:

DRESSNicholas | COATPhilosophy di Lorenzo Serafini (sold out, try this style and this one)| BOOTSStuart Weitzman CLUTCHGucci


While the winter weather is still with us, it doesn't mean we can't start wearing our Spring duds. I refuse to make any sweater purchases or buy one more cold weather accessory! I am so ready for fresh, colorful pieces to enter my wardrobe and just pray the warm weather will quickly follow. This week it is time to break out the warm weather looks for Spring  and just pair accordingly. No, I won't be showing up to dinner in tasseled sandals and straw handbags, but I will be pairing my silk midis with over-the-knee boots and a warm coat. We need to think outside the box during these transitional days and embrace the last (fingers crossed) cold, winter days.

While this week is showing signs of ANOTHER snow storm, I am keeping a rosy outlook on Spring weather by wearing bright, colorful accessories, like this Gucci clutch. I had been eyeing this handbag for a while, and was so excited when I found it on Yoox. Colorful accessories are the best way to brighten up a look, regardless of gray clouds and blizzard-like conditions.




In the final effort to really spruce up my wintery looks, I paired my ensemble with my favorite bright, pink Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini shearling coat. I always wanted a pink shearling and couldn't resist this reversible piece. There are so many more affordable options online these days, varying across the color spectrum. I especially love that it is a transitional piece that can work on  a 50 degree Spring day or even worn during the cooler, Fall season.




Shop the Look:

DRESS: Nicholas | COAT: Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini (sold out, try this style and this one)| BOOTS: Stuart Weitzman | CLUTCH: Gucci





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. LOVE your pink coat!

    http://a-woman-of-a-certain-age.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the PERFECT outfit to wear when weather goes crazy! It's Spring, then again Winter, than already Summer :)
    Love the dress! xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is AMAZING!! in love with the dress!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE MARCH 2018 II


    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really fab floral dress dear! Cute little prints, and I love that you have a pink clutch to pair it with dear. Such a lovely contrast of colors. And of course, you really can't go wrong with faux fur coat.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig