Live life in style

March 7, 2018

MY STAYCATION AT THE FOUR SEASONS AND EVERYTHING I WORE


This past week I experienced the wonderful, five-star accommodations at the famous downtown location of The Four Seasons Downtown. There is nothing like a good staycation, so when they opened their doors for a collaborative project, I jumped on the opportunity! Funny enough, this hotel and hot-spot is only minutes away from my Tribeca apartment, but I was always curious about it's amenities, interiors and superior service.

Packing for this fabulous overnight trip, I brought bright dresses, silky skirts and plenty of accessories. No stay at a hotel as beautiful as The Four Seasons is complete without lots of outfit options! Per usual, my lovely Rebecca De Ravenel earrings made an appearance, as well as a few Baublebar pieces and some classic J.Crew chandelier earrings.


Since I was ready to make The Four Seasons my home for the next day, I was obviously ready to make my mark on the hotel. Not one to waste time on fashion moments, I quickly suited up in this Hellessy pink ensemble (more affordable styles here and here) to head to a few work appointments. After my meetings, I headed straight for Wolfgang Puck's The Cut for happy hour. The cocktails are delicious and the bar is ideal for an after-hour spot.


Knowing I had dinner with my husband that night, I quickly changed into a Kate Stoltz skirt and my trusty GBTSO velvet bodysuit. I discovered this new designer after seeing her collection at New York Fashion Week. The dreamy silhouettes, and use of silk, fringe and velvet quickly attracted my eye. I wanted to wear once of her pieces for a special occasion, and felt dinner with my husband was the perfect occasion to wear this stunning piece.
 
 
It would feel inappropriate to wake up in a five-star hotel room without the appropriate pajamas. Shop CJW has the cutest collection of pajamas including their newest line commemorating famous women in history. I chose to pair my cotton PJ's with a silk robe featuring a contrasting color to brighten the entire morning outfit.
 
 
My schedule for the next day involved a luncheon that called for a cocktail-attire look. I chose this Peter Pilotto orange dress paired with fabulous Rebecca De Ravenel earrings. It is safe to say, we are all tired of winter-weather dressing which is exactly why I grabbed a bright orange look as opposed to a dark hued look.
 


Lastly, I couldn't leave The Four Seasons without making my way to the grand staircase. The beautifully designed, stunning creation is nothing but spectacular. I brought along one of my most dramatic looks yet; this Hellessy pant/skirt look with an off-the-shoulder, silk blouse. The ultimate, glamorous look for one of my most glamorous staycations.


A HUGE thank you to The Four Seasons Downtown! All opinions are my own. Link attached for more information on the hotel and booking a stay for your next visit to New York City. 




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. In one word: amazing! And not only the place but also your outfits ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2018/03/05/transition/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fabulous dear! Lots of really gorgeous outfits hear, especially the first one.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig