Live life in style

February 21, 2018

WHERE TO GO, WHAT TO WEAR: URBANSPACE AT GRAND CENTRAL



No matter the location, occasion or event, there is never a time I am fully confident in what to wear. I always feel there could be a better pair of shoes, a trendier handbag or prettier blouse to be worn to said venue. When I was invited to check out Seamore's at Urbanspace, I knew there would be no time like the present to don my prettiest Spring looks for a trip to 45th and Vanderbilt.

Urbandspace Vanderbilt is a stone's throw away from one of the busiest hubs in New York City, otherwise known as Grand Central Station. This high-end food hall (a glorified term for food court) offers a wide array of options from famed NYC outposts like Red Hook Lobster, Toby's Estate and now, Seamore's. I know you're thinking why would I need to prep a look for a food hall, but being this is a central location for tourists, locals and commuters alike, I thought best to wear my New York finest!

BLOUSE: Hellessy (not in stores yet, check here, here and here for similar looks) PANTS: Hellessy (I like these and these too!) | EARRINGS: Bauble Bar | TOTE: Foley & Corina | SCARF: Jil Dever | SHOES: Sam Edelman


Overview:
Price: $-$$
Customers: Lunching Tourists, Conference calling corporate types, dog-walkers from nearby high-rises
Wear: Look your New York best! This spot exemplifies the hodge-podge that makes up the city streets. You never know who you could run into at a super-busy spot like this!


I could not wait to wear this Hellessy blouse (more affordable style here) and trouser look. There is nothing like a statement blouse, and this silk, star print top has all the makings of a statement piece. I chose to pair it with a wide-leg trouser for the ultimate, trend-right look. I love this ensemble plainly for the fact, it could be worn to work, to walk around the city or to a dinner date. It is super versatile, and incredibly chic at the same time.


BLOUSE: Hellessy (not in stores yet, check herehere and here for similar looks) PANTSHellessy (I like these and these too!) | EARRINGSBauble Bar | TOTEFoley & Corina | SCARFJil Dever SHOESSam Edelman

Shop a similar look here:

THE STATEMENT BLOUSE
_________________________________________________________________________________


THE WIDE LEG PANT

_________________________________________________________________________________



THE STATEMENT HEEL
_________________________________________________________________________________








SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Your outfits are always so chic and elegant ... it's a pleasure to discover them ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2018/02/18/back-from-vegas/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great jeans! lovely blouse<3

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look sooo adorable dear! Love the combination of elegance and playfulness of the cute colors. Also, your heels are gorgeous!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like such urban views and especially when they are so cozy and colorful. I believe that I will live in such place in future because I feel very good in such environment. In situations when to follow up after interview I need see such pictures around me and to feel inspiration inside.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig