Live life in style

October 12, 2017

SHOPPING FOR MY WEDDING DRESS: THE AFTER PARTY LOOK



In case you don't happen to follow me on Instagram, I should let you know my wedding is only a few weeks away. The planning is in full swing, where all the wedding details come to fruition and it is time to move full steam ahead. To be clear, I already have my beautiful wedding gown and am in the midst of all my fittings. When I purchased my gown, I knew I would need a second dress to change into when dancing fully commenced at the party. Don't think I haven't been searching everywhere for something fun for twirling and spinning. This is my roundup of inspiration and options that may or may not be my after party frock.

(Marchesa)

(Marchesa)

(Naeem Khan)

(Valentino)

(Marchesa)

(Attico)
(Johanna Ortiz)
(Georges Hobeika)
(Christopher Kane)





SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Wowww, these dresses are STUNNING! I am still deciding if I want a second dress.

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they so amazing!!! I know I will eventually want to change into something so I figured best to shop around.

      Delete
  2. How exciting!!!!!!! When's the wedding date?! Can't wait to see your dresses!!

    www.elleisforlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is less than a month away!! I need to start shopping ASAP!

      Delete
  3. These dresses are all so stunning - I love them all! I hope you have an amazing wedding x

    Jenny | LuxeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I love all of the dresses, they all looks so beautiful and breathtaking!
    Congrats on the wedding as well!

    - Marina

    https://waitmarinawho.blogspot.tw/

    https://waitmarinawho.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marina!!! Such a hard choice and so close to the wedding date!

      Delete
  5. Wow! I love all of these dresses and the first picture made me think of Carrie Bradshaw! Girl in gorgeous dress surrounded by huge buildings :)

    xx
    lau
    www.malibluemymind.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow all of these dresses are gorgeous! I fell in love with the one on you!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig