Live life in style

September 15, 2017

NYFW WADROBE: ALL MY LOOKS FOR THE WEEK

My first official foray into New York Fashion Week was far from low key. It was filled with product launches, brand events and lots of running around the city. I knew I wanted my outfits to represent my "whimsical style" in the New York blonde fashion.  I styled and planned looks accordingly, always staying comfortable so I could run from event to event (which I did a lot). Forget exercise, fashion week is a never ending cardio class for days straight.


Thursday was the official kick-off of New York Fashion Week, and I wanted to stay comfortable knowing I was bouncing all over the city. I loved this Monse top with my straight leg jean by Grlfnd Denim. I traded these heels for a flat mule while taking the subway during the day. It is truly the most efficient way to beat the New York traffic. 


This Jason Wu dress is so stunning. I changed Thursday night into this dark floral stunner for my next round of nightly events. It was a bit chilly so I paired it was a tuxedo blazer and bootie from Zara. 


I always planned on wearing a loud print to the Bibhu Mohapatra show. His designs are always so intricate and ornate so I wanted to wear something that reflected a similar feel. This Saloni look was a perfect balance of boho and elegant that felt right on-trend for the night. 


You can never go wrong in Hellessy, and these pants are no different. I wore these jacquard pants to the Hellessy show and loved them so much I donned them to the Tracy Reese show as well. Comfort is key during this crazy week and this look checked all comfort boxes. 


My last fashion week look. I ended my fashion week a bit early to head to my bachelorette. For my final ensemble to the Veronica Beard presentation, this silk Nili Lotan skirt had major old-school Carolyn Bessette vibes. I felt super chic and high-end in this look. One of my favorites of the week. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig