Live life in style

September 24, 2017

MY BACHELORETTE WEEKEND: NAPA, CALIFORNIA


The past several months have involved lots of planning, lots of decisions and lots of stress. Planning a wedding can be a challenging process, but planning a bachlorette can be lots of fun. This past week my fiance and I boarded a plane out west with 18 of our closest friends and family for our joint bachelor and bachelorette party. Yes, we celebrated our last days of being single together with some of our favorite people. I haven't had so much fun since college and I don't know if I ever will in a long time.

Before heading out west, I did a mini Insta story showcasing my looks for the trip along with my packing process. I stayed true to all the outfits I toted in my Tumi duffle, never feeling that I packed without the necessities.

We chose to rent a house for the 16 of us, with 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. The house was a situated between two vineyards, with weeping willow trees and a large outdoor space. 

As the time went by, the wine kept flowing and the laughs only got louder. Here I am with two of my bridesmaids skipping between the vines at the Pride Mountain vineyard.  


How amazing was this view!? We chose to take the group to some of our favorite vineyards, including Pride Mountain. We love the wine here and buy by the case load every time we visit.


The girls all had amazing time and we are fortunate that the group of friends include their respective significant others.  The shot from below was from our very first stop, at the Caldwell winery. Perched atop a very high hill, this wine is only sold directly to the consumer. As a fan of a good Cabernet, their was top on my list. 


Other vineyards we stopped by included Amizetta, Chappellet, Hall, David Arthur, Spring Mountain and Anderson Vineyards. I honestly could not pick a favorite, as they all specialized in their own aesthetic and wine.


Archetype is my favorite lunch spot in St. Helena. The food is so fresh and wonderful. It was a perfect stop to break up our day of touring.


T and I sitting outside Archetype. My all white look was bridal ready for Napa!


T and I have been to Napa several times before, but this go around was going to be a bit different. T planned the whole trip, as he is very much the planner in our relationship:) We had an ambitious schedule with nine wineries planned in three days, lots of drinking and lots of eating was on the docket. 


While packing for this trip I pulled inspiration from both Gwyneth Paltrow and Sienna Miller. I wanted to fuse Gwyneth's sleek Cali vibes with Sienna's relaxed boho style. I loved the Isabel Marant looks and Michael Kors skirt I packed for this trip. Everything was light and perfect for the best bachelorette weekend.


Shop here for similar looks:










SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh what a fun weekend! Looks like you had a great time from the photos alone, and you picked some lovely outfits :)

    So nice you could celebrate with all of your closest friends too!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such an amazing time! Wish I could do it all over again!!

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful pics<3
    www.morijane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing the space, food, service and experience was. The value is worth every penny. I highly recommend these wedding venues NYC for gorgeous wedding, and that you leverage the amazing dynamic manager for your wedding Angel.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig