Live life in style

August 7, 2017

MY WEEKEND IN THE HAMPTONS: WHAT I WORE, WHERE I WENT


I cannot believe how quickly summer has flown by! I had been looking forward to my weekend out East for weeks and now that it's over, I feel like summer is close to its end. I had such an amazing time in the Hamptons and wanted to share all my looks from this past weekend.


Walking around Sag Harbor, I wanted to wear something chic and easy. This white on white look was perfect both for our poolside lunch and chilling around Main Street.







No Hamptons pool is complete without a large floating swan:) I love this one shoulder Marysia bikini! I've been saving it for a special occasion and knew this trip was the time to bring it out!



I am shamelessly using this photo from my trip to Montauk a couple weeks back. I was having so much fun at our dinner at Le Bilboquet, I complete forgot to take a photo! I love this Zimmermann dress so much I decided to wear it again to my weekend in Sag Harbor.




How pretty is this Nicholas dress? I loved the eyelet fabric and painted floral print. I chose to wear this style to our evening dinner at Topping Rose House. The atmosphere was a bit fancier than Le Bilboquet, but also a bit more laid back.



Heading home in this uber-preppy look from Theory and J.Crew! We grabbed lunch at the Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club before driving back to the city. My Eugenia Kim straw tote was holding all my skincare and hair care items. You couldn't tell, but it was super heavy!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig