Live life in style

July 19, 2017

THE PERFECT HAMPTONS DRESS



This past weekend T and I joined some friends for a trip around the Montauk waters for a boating experience. There wasn't a dress code per se, but you know I am all about occasion dressing and I thought this dress was most appropriate for the event. I actually wore this Zimmermann number to my engagement party back in September and had yet to wear it again. I love the light weight cotton and cutout, floral details. I've attached some similar styles to re-create this look, as it is from last season. This remains one of my favorite summer dresses and is reserved for only the right occasion. 


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm really starting to like Zimmermann. I'm not usually a light, feminine style sort of person, but Zimmermann is really tempting me to step outside my comfort zone!
    Nicolette | http://www.nicolette.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zimmermann is one of my favorite brands for sure! I love how feminine the looks are, but still edgy. The assortment is pretty vast. I am sure you will find something you will end up loving!

      Delete
  2. This dress is so cute! I love it!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Violette! I love a good white dress for the summer:)

      Delete
  3. This has to be one of the prettiest little white dresses that I've seen this season!

    Christa | http://theavidpen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Christa! It is truly one of my favorite dresses I own!
      XX
      Samantha

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig