Live life in style

August 16, 2017

MY ULTIMATE SECRET STYLE HACK

If you can't tell there is generally a common theme in most of my photos. Beyond the fact that I gravitate towards dramatic looks, bright colors and sophisticated designs, there is one add-on that I cannot live without when photographing my looks. I love a good, strong, statement earring. I consider it my ultimate style hack when elevating any look. I can't get enough of these colorful, dangling accessories. No matter the size, the metal or the detail, I love a large statement earring. This is a round-up of some recent photos all including my favorite sparklers. Below is a collection of ones I've worn and ones I am still drooling over to add to my personal collection:




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is honestly such a good hack! I love your looks - they're so bright and fun!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kris! I truly can't resist an amazing earring!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig