Live life in style

August 1, 2017

EARLY FALL LOOKS

I love the summer, but I honestly cannot wait for the Fall season. All the wonderful knits, coats, denim and boots will slowly work their way back into my wardrobe and I can embrace all my lovely layered looks for Autumn. While walking the streets of Greenwich Village I chose to rock a woven, khaki two piece set, perfect as a transitional look for the Fall season. I especially love this super chic Hellessy ensemble and it immediately got me in the mood for some major Fall shopping inspo. Two piece sets are ideal as transitional pieces into the cooler months and I can't help but love either a matching set or a jumpsuit. A monotone look like this one here from Free People or this denim piece from Shopbop are both versatile and super comfortable. These are some of my favorites right now and I can't wait to rock these looks as we get closer to the cooler temps.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig